terça-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2013

Simon Cowell wants Britney Spears retire and hire new faces


Apparently, the jury of the program X-Factor, Simon Cowell, wants to end the contract with Britney Spears and able to hire new faces to the jury's talent contest. Reportedly the provision of Britney not being as expected: "Simon wanted a Britney crazier, but she is being a little upset," said an anonymous source from the production. The continuance of Demi Lovato no, for now, speculation. The singer recently wrote on Twitter: "I'm grateful for the experience I had in X-Factor. And my fans are ... family. I love you too!! Thanks for watching and giving me support on The X Factor. "What do you think? For you, what artist would be a good juror?
Written by:Lollipop

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário