quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2013

Nicki Minaj: "I hope you do not consider me a psychotic mad"


In an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Nicki Minaj said he hoped the fans would not consider it a "crazy psycho". This statement came when confronted was about the discussion he had with Mariah Carey, the jury at the table of American Idol. The singer explained that she felt that Mariah did not want her there, but today, highlights, considers both "two divas."

In his words: "I was sitting there and think before getting heard everything that went on to say, but did not believe. I heard them say that Mariah did not want me on the judging panel, but I thought, no. I'm friends with Mariah. I was telling people to not believe everything they read, but when I began to feel that some of these rumors could be true, she became defensive and a wild side of her personality appeared. I went there and started to feel the shade. Somehow I contributes being the craziest. "

Watch the video of the rapper's performance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and tell us what you think about it!
Written by:Lollipop
nicki minaj sings freedom on ellen Nicki Minaj: Espero que não me considerem uma psicótica louca

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário