quinta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2013

'He helped me to heal myself divorce,' says the boyfriend will JLo on "People" magazine


Singer Jennifer Lopez said in an interview with "People" magazine, the current boyfriend, dancer Casper Smart, helped her recover from divorce from husband Marc Anthony in 2011. "My world collapsed," said JLo, who has two children with Marc. "I had just come out of a big, heavy and devastating, and he helped me to heal. He was there for me," said the singer on Casper.
Jennifer also said she suspected Casper earlier. "I asked him, 'Why do not you'll find a younger girlfriend and salts from here?' What do you want from me? "And I thought, 'How long will he go?' You think, 'Okay, in ten years I will be and it will be otherwise' and men at this age are so ... I think of all the differences. The truth is I do not know what will happen. We are enjoying this moment right now. We make us happy, "said the singer up.
"I do not regret these things - this is all what I am," continues Jennifer. "And at least now I'm at a point where I have to recognize that these choices and things that happened are part of me and my decisions, and I have to be more careful.
What do you think about this?
Written by:Lollipop
Jennifer Lopes na capa da revista People (Foto: Revista People/Reprodução)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário