quinta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2013

Miley Cyrus praises her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth


In an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, Miley Cyrus has not spared her boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth, in praise. The singer said: "He is so sexy!" And confessed that even this relationship is the most important of his life. "First is my relationship with Liam. It's what makes me more confident. "She said, which is engaged since May last year. And he told one episode of this novel: "The other day, I turned on the heater and the pool was to throw water vapor, and he came back outside, undressed and jumped into the water. I was like, 'I'm going to faint ... the sexiest dude in my life is in a pool with steam. This looks like a photo shoot for a magazine for women '. So you took a picture and put it as a background image on my phone. My best friend picked up the phone and said, 'Who is it? What sexy ! 'And I said' That's my husband. '"

Regarding her past, also said he never felt a girl from Disney: "never played the game from Disney to always smile and be a princess," and stressed that "never had to pretend nothing." In the photo shoot for the magazine, she appears with a racy style! Like it?


miley cyrus cosmopolitan magazine march 2013 KeczlLkN.sized  Miley Cyrus elogia namorado Liam HemsworthMiley Cyrus

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário