sexta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2013

Kristen Stewart: 'I'm a normal and sensitive girl'



Kristen Stewart is the cover of January's V magazine where she talked about their profession and how strange it is to be someone else.


"It is a strange thing to want to pretend that it is someone else. And then you have all those other people see you do it, "he said.


Kristen Stewart also revealed how he sees life: "I ​​realized that if we build walls, close ourselves for life. We can not see out of those barriers and other people can not see inside. So, I became comfortable in dealing with my fears. It's not about not having fear but to face them and use '.


About the new film "On the road outside," the actress revealed that is completely different from her character.


"Until we know the real woman behind the character, it is difficult to connect the dots. I'm a normal, contemporary and sensitive girl and is hard to empathize with someone who seems to lack empathy, "he said.

Written By: Sweet Ice Cream

2 comentários:

  1. What is your favorite famous and because

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mine is Kristen Stewart, because she is an excellent actress, known enter the role of each character she plays seems to me to be a humble and friendly person.
    The famous favorite of my friends is Harry Sytes (Sweet Lollipop) and Nicki Minaj (Sweet Popcorn) but I do not know why.

    ResponderEliminar