terça-feira, 27 de novembro de 2012

Taylor Swift confesses: "I said 'I love you' a lot of people"


In an interview with Parade, Taylor Swift has confessed that he does not know how many people said "I love you". The singer, aged 22, said he has a tendency to believe too easily that someone loves: "I tend to think that certain things are love and then when I look back I have to reassess them. I do not know how many people have said "I love you". I should be able to count them, but I do not feel like it. Part of me feels that if it did not last, you can not say you were really in love. If you end up getting married and having children, then I'll know it's true. "

When he realizes that ultimately it is not about love, it also wastes no time: "I can not deal with someone who wants to go backwards in the relationship that needs space or you'll betray. It's a conscious thing, common-sense ... Do not want to end a relationship unjust, never. I need that glow inexplicable ... Never lost a lot of time with the wrong person and that's one thing I'm proud, "the country singer told the magazine Cosmopolitan.

Among their ex-boyfriends, some know: Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer, and the last, Conor Kennedy, son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Agree with your way of looking at love?

Written By: Sweet Ice Cream



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário