quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012

Famous post messages for Thanksgiving Day

On Thursday (22), Americans celebrate Thanksgiving Day, one of the most important holidays for them and where families gather to give thanks for everything we have achieved. With celebrities is no different and they often use social networks to express their gratitude.

Read what some of them posted:

Nick Minaj: "Dinner for Thanksgiving early with my team. Already feel the pounds piling on."

Paris Hilton: "The path of my family's house in Palm Springs with @ RiverViiperi. Love spending time with my family during the celebration. Happy Thanksgiving Day!"

Ashley Greene: "I'm almost home for the day after Thanksgiving.'m So excited to hug and kiss my friends and family. # # Grateful excited."

Zoe Saldana: "I can not wait to spend Thanksgiving Day with my family & friends. Wish a happy Thanksgiving Day holiday and to you."

Adam Levine: "I am genuinely grateful for all these # dear fans. Without you, none of this would have happened.
Bobbi Kristina Brown: At home with the family! @ nickdgordon and mom Michelle. More than excited to welcome her to the Day of Thanksgiving. "

Eva Longoria: "I am grateful for the ceasefire in Gaza!"

Kelly Osbourne: "Happy Thanksgiving to everyone for their support. Without you I am nothing and I am very grateful to have such amazing people following me (on Twitter)."

The Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated in the United States and Canada in the fourth Thursday of November, and observed as a day of gratitude, usually to God, the good events during the year.

Famosos postam mensagens pelo Dia de Ação de Graças - Getty Images/Montagem

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário