sábado, 10 de novembro de 2012

Donation of Lady Gaga to the ravages of Sandy


Lady Gaga has donated nearly one million dollars for victims of Hurricane Sandy, which hit the U.S. recently. The eccentric singer has acknowledged his gesture in littlemonsters.com site: "Today I pledge to donate $ 1 million to New York and the American Red Cross to help victims of Hurricane Sandy. If not for New York: the Lower Eastside, Harlem, the Bronx and Brooklyn, I would not be the woman nor the artist I am today. New York is boundless ambition, motivation for success, a place where there is a natural demand for diversity through compassion. Please accept this gift in my name, my parents Joe and Cynthia and my sister Natali, with our sincere gratitude for having created in New York. Thank you for helping me build my spirit. Now I will help you to rebuild your. "

You support your attitude?

Written By: Sweet Ice Cream





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário