segunda-feira, 5 de novembro de 2012

Selena on glamour magazine


Hello sweetys
The Selena is the new cover of the December issue of Glamour magazine and surprised us all with a super sexy photo shoot!!
The singer and actress 20 years appears on the cover with a dress whose spin super stylist who created called Zac Posen.
The hairstyle HOLLYWOOD classic style, her lips painted bright red contrasting with the props sweets.
In the interview will Glamour singer vented on the longing that had her boyfriend Justin Bieber which overrides any rumor that might have arisen from the singer and actress has only boyfriend Justin Bieber for fame.
Also she said she missed her friends like Taylor Swift, to call this a pure friendship!
Selena also showed a more mature face negative criticism that has been the subject saying: "If I let that all that is negative affect me, I would not be happy with the person I am now. And what to say my fãs. Se are bad with all that goes on in school, it will not matter when saírem.A my mother always told me: Turn the face and goes frente. É what I've always done and now look back without regrets. "
We loved your county decided to do the same to our problems and I think you should also do the mesmo. Do not think?

Written by: lollipop




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário