sexta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2012

Lady Gaga back to being blonde


On arrival in South Africa, where he will give a show, Lady Gaga turned blonde to appear, as when he became famous. Besides the hair color, also returned the fringe, the big sunglasses and leather clothing, as in 2008, when he presented The Fame. In Juanesburgo airport where the tour will end the Born This Way Ball, the singer signed autographs and took pictures with the fans in attendance. Later, he explained the look on Facebook: "The MONSTER BALL MAKES YEARS! I remember I was broke, living spectacle for spectacle. So LiveNation [prosecutor's Monster Ball] gave me a contract that changed my life. To celebrate this date will bring back the hair from the Fame Ball, my first professional tour. Blonde bangs, glasses and leather. "

You'd rather see her blonde or brunette?

Written by: Lollipop



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário