quarta-feira, 13 de março de 2013

Rihanna cancels concert shows and new sexy photos


Rihanna was forced to cancel the concert that was scheduled in Boston, due to laryngitis. This would be the second concert tour of Diamonds, which will pass by Portugal on 28 May. On Twitter, the singer wrote: "The hardest thing for me is dealing with this! I feel like we've been waiting for this day ever since and I'm hurt that you disappoint. I hate to disappoint people who have never left me badly. I'm so ashamed of it! Thank you for your prayers and well-wishes. "

Already yesterday, the best friend of the singer, Melissa Forde, published new sexy photos of Rihanna, which she did, and of which you can see this piece, below. Like it?
Written by:Lollipop
FOLLOW US
730039 Rihanna cancela concerto e mostra novas fotos sensuaisarticle 2291784 189254A7000005DC 865 634x684 Rihanna cancela concerto e mostra novas fotos sensuais

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário