quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2013

Knowing a Blogger

As already seen, the title of the message is to know a blogger. I (Sweet Popcorn) commissioned me to do this post since by http://overdosederosa.blogspot.com.br.



1 - Do you wear makeup to school?
      Normally I just use mascara and eye pencil

2 - What is your favorite blog?

      I don´t see a lot of blogues i prefer youtube macbarbarbie07

3 - Do you have a tick?
      I'm always happy and screaming loud

4 - Do you prefer sun or rain?
      I totally prefer sun.

5 - Do you like school?
     I like school, sometime it's a little boring but it's fine

6 - Do you like doing nails?
      Yes, when i have nothing interisting to do

7 - What is your favorite food?
      I like a little of everything

8 - What is the place you want to go now?
      London

9 - Why did you make a blog?
      I and my friends have created a blog to keep people informed about the world of the famous.

10 - From where did the name of your blog?
       As we are all girls was the Girls and also all like candy (XP) was the Sweet

11 - What is your favorite social network?
        I think it is the Youtube and Facebook

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário