terça-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2013

Hear new music from Demi Lovato: "Heart Attack"

One can already hear the new music from Demi Lovato, "Heart Attack," which introduced his new album, scheduled to come out this year and which will replace the last, Unbroken, 2011. The lyrics of this song talks about downloading defenses: "Putting all my fences up / Cause I never wanna fall in love / If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack. Never put the steps for the other guys / When you come around, I get paralyzed / And everytime I try to be myself / It Comes Out wrong like a cry for help. "On the album, the singer stated that:" it's about celebration of life. I still open a little more of my story and how my life make sense again and I started to grow. "Do you like the music?
demi lovato london fashion week autumn winter 2013 01 Ouve a nova música da Demi Lovato: Heart Attack

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário