quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013

Demi Lovato feels ready to go back to dating

In an interview for the magazine Cosmo on Campus, Demi Lovato said that he feels ready to go back to dating. The singer admits that once again acquire the balance in his life, after having passed through very difficult times, culminating in the rehabilitation period. Demi also gives advice to all girls: "It's not healthy when girls devote all his time to a guy and forget the friends and family. I did it. He was always looking for distractions because he was afraid of being alone. I spent the last year focusing on me and myself has been amazing. I've done more in the last year than in my entire career, and I believe it was because I focused on myself and did not walk me to focus on boys. Now I feel that I can finally trust and love and be a better person by the man who date me, instead of being a girlfriend 'glue' and have fits of jealousy. "Supports her in this position?
Written by: Lollipop


demi lovato cosmo on campus  oPt Demi Lovato sente se pronta para voltar a namorar




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário