domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Miley's new album due out in June

        Sorry sweeties. We have been very busy with school and have not had time to publish news ..... But today I got a little bit of time and decided to put you abreast of the news.

        While everyone still wants to know what the real state of dating (engagement) between Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, the singer says she is only focused on music. "The only place I want to be is in the studio, doing my next album," said the singer recently, suggesting that the new work could be ready in June and at most should be by the end of the year. This may be the explanation for the supposed gap between the couple and rumors that almost unseen. "My relationship with my friends and everyone around me has changed because I'm focused on the job, I want it to 100%," said Miley.

Written By: Sweet Ice Cream



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário