sexta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2012

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles again holding hands

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles were seen holding hands again. This time, the couple was caught by the paparazzi leaving the hotel where the singer is staying in New York, with smiles on their lips, and assume they are together.

In a recent interview with Cosmopolitan, Taylor admitted that "I do not know how to make a relationship last." He added, about your kind of man: "I have no rules regarding the height, age, profession, things like that. I do not care. It has more to do with the strength of their character. "As a conclusion: "I never had a dating very long, so I have no idea how this is done. Wish me luck for the future. "Will was referring to Harry Styles, from One Direction?
What do you think about all this?

Written By: Sweet Ice Cream


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário